[sudo-crowd] Vote for SELC for Sungevity GiveBack $20K

Eddan Katz eddan at sudoroom.tv
Thu Nov 28 10:15:55 PST 2013

if you have not already, please vote for the Sustainable Economies Law Center for the Sungevity Give Back $20K grant.
They're currently in 4th, behind (among others) Save the Frogs - so with some more support from our community - I think can probably rise to the top of the leaderboard.
The voting period ends 12/11/13 at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time.

Begin forwarded message: