[sudo-crowd] Interim Form for Crowd-funding Portals - FINRA

Eddan Katz eddan at sudoroom.tv
Thu Nov 28 10:21:29 PST 2013

FINRA - the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority - is the non-profit that does the accreditation of investors. In order to be a crowdfunding portal, an entity needs to be registered with them.
I am filling out the Interim form as expression of interest and will post the text of the application to the Sudo wiki.

http://www.finra.org/Industry/Issues/Crowdfunding/ - The FINRA page for crowdfunding.