[sudo-discuss] Meeting against the DAC on Wed. August 14th at sudoroom?

Ed Biow biow at riseup.net
Sun Aug 4 22:08:07 PDT 2013

sudo cat "Hello World"

A group of us Occupy Oaklanders and fellow-travelers would like to have
a meeting at the sudoroom to organize opposition to the Domain Awareness
Center that the $hitty Council unanimously approved funding of last
Tuesday.

http://www.care2.com/causes/how-one-u-s-city-is-becoming-a-surveillance-state.html

We are thinking maybe Wednesday, August 14th at 6 PM.  Seems like
Wednesday is one of the less hectic days, I attended the weekly meetup a
couple of weeks ago and it didn't seem too huge, maybe we could nestle
in the quadrilateral of chairs and couches near the entrance to the
sudoroom proper without being unduly burdensome.  If it makes our
presence marginally less loathsome I'll bring a 12 pack or so of IPA to
share with the Meetniks.  Anyway, if no one objects by tomorrow
afternoon I'll take the liberty of penciling in our meeting on the
sudoroom & OO calendars.

BI'IQchugh yIvang!

Big Red Ed