[sudo-discuss] Who is a Member? - follow up from last week's meeting!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 20:33:31 PDT 2013

hi everyone,

i'm here with liberty and we'd like to follow up on last week's
*classy*action item:

"Who the fuck are we?" Assessing folks who've signed up to be members [in
final tab on the fiscal solvency sheet] [Danny, Liberty, Brendan]"

unfortunately i don't have danny or brendan's email (and am even not sure
if they are on this list). could someone possibly confirm whether they are
on this list or copy them on a reply to myself and liberty? let's have some
updates for tomorrow!

best,
marina