[sudo-discuss] 3D printing - help???

J Clark hello at sl-co.com
Thu Aug 15 06:53:33 PDT 2013

Max,

A couple of links from having this problem a few months ago. Bottom line: you may need a driver to make your Mac's USB appear to be a serial port. I had it working on Mac 10.6.8.

I can confirm that my USB port has been configured to be a serial port with this software:

http://www.ftdichip.com/drivers/VCP/MacOSX/FTDIUSBSerialDriver_v2_2_18.dmg

In case you need it:
http://www.ftdichip.com/Support/Documents/InstallGuides/Mac_OS_X_Installation_Guide.pdf

When you get this figured out, would you help get this info on the wiki please?

  judi

Begin forwarded message: