[sudo-discuss] .se to .sx (was mashing up music?)

J Clark hello at sl-co.com
Wed Aug 7 08:21:09 PDT 2013

All domain names are symbolic and by nature represent puppet "governance" structures. While there are likely good reasons for choosing the rules of .sx over rules of .se (and their ecosystems), the larger question is how to reach our personal networks without these intermediary and interpretive dances. Why can't I send a note, for example, to Anthony-Di-Franco-of-sudo-network, where I have established some prior connection to sudo-network?