[sudo-discuss] need to hack some housing so i don't end up sleeping at noisebridge

Rabbit rabbitface at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 01:13:33 PDT 2013

There are a couple of good Facebook* groups for Bay Area cooperative
housing ads.  Lots of traffic in them:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/eastbaycommhousing/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/330704367009594/

There's also SF Chalkboard which is a mailing list for co-ops in San
Francisco, but there are some East Bay housing ads there sometimes.  The
archives are available online
https://lists.riseup.net/www/info/sfchalkboard

* sigh, Facebook