[sudo-discuss] need to hack some housing so i don't end up sleeping at noisebridge

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 00:13:27 PDT 2013

hey sudoers, i'm between jobs and its about time to ditch the expensive SF
apartment, am wondering if anyone has, or knows of, a cheap warehousey
kinda room in oakland somewhere, that is open to cats since I already have
a kitty.  I'm going to be at burning man til after sept 1 but i have to
give 30 days notice before i move out of this place else they screw me for
my deposit.  would like to move either mid-end of september or by oct 1.
 thanks for any help you might be able to give.