[sudo-discuss] Anyone seen ACER charger in common room?

GtwoG PublicOhOne g2g-public01 at att.net
Thu Aug 15 14:48:45 PDT 2013

Also, chargers differ depending on whether they are intended to charge
NiCad batteries or NiMH batteries.  Using the wrong charger for the
batteries you have, can damage the batteries or shorten their life.  You
need to know what kind of batteries you're charging, to determine what
kind of charger to use.  Lastly, alkaline batteries are non-rechargeable
and any attempt to recharge them may cause them to catch fire.  -G.

=====