[sudo-discuss] Anyone seen ACER charger in common room?

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 09:42:40 PDT 2013

Dell chargers at least and maybe other laptop chargers are a bit of a pain
to re-work because they have a third wire that carries a data signal that
the laptop looks for to decide whether to accept the power. (power rights
management?) Not that difficult to deal with, I have done so successfully,
but beware.