[sudo-discuss] Android beta testers needed for my new open source app

rhodey rhodey at anhonesteffort.org
Sat Aug 17 20:20:46 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I'm in need of some beta testers for my new Android app, RedZone.

RedZone is a Find My Phone type app with a geofencing twist that I've
been working on since Open Whisper System's Spring Break of Code event
earlier this year. Upon public release the app will be fully open
sourced and made available for free on Google Play without adds or any
of that other junk.

The application has be written to support all versions of Android 4.2.2
and higher. I've tested it extensively on the Nexus One, Nexus 4 and
Nexus 7 but now I need the help of others.

If interested please contact me, I hope to distribute beta APKs starting
tomorrow or soon after. If you know of anyone outside this list who
might also be interested please provide them with my email address as well.

Cheers,

-- rhodey