[sudo-discuss] Android beta testers needed for my new open source app

rhodey rhodey at anhonesteffort.org
Mon Aug 19 18:37:39 PDT 2013

 > This seems suspicious. Why are you not releasing the source code
 > immediately? Release often, release early.

Open Whisper Systems provide me with a private github repo to work on
the project in private until the software was 1/2 decent but I do not
have the privilege to set the repo to public.

While trying to find a trusted method for distributing the APKs to beta
testers I remembered the github "releases" feature which fits my use
case perfect. At this point I thought my previous plan quite silly and
came to the same conclusion as you so I sent off an email requesting the
repo be changed to public.

The pre-built APK is up and ready on the repo already, just waiting on
someone with organization admin privileges to open up the repo

-- rhodey