[sudo-discuss] Current Balance and Pay Your Dues!

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 10:32:52 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone who's paid dues since the last reminder email.

Current balance: $1376.78
Incoming deposits: ~$260
Current weekly gittip <http://gittip.com/sudoroom>: $56

On Sept. 1st we will need to have $2300 in the bank (next month's rent
(~$1800) and minimum balance requirement ($500)).

Please make sure that you pay your dues before the end of the month! you
have a number of ways to contribute:

1) online (via wepay): https://sudoroom.org/
2) online (via gittip): https://www.gittip.com/sudoroom/
3) in person (anytime): please drop cash or checks into the clear plastic
box by the door that goes to the elevator
4) in person (at meetings): bring cash or checks to wed. meetings.

- Marina