[sudo-discuss] Current Balance and Pay Your Dues!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 17:12:22 PDT 2013

Update from my trip to the bank!

Our current standing balance is *$1818.53* - this means we can pay
September rent (yay!) but we still need another $400 in the next week to
remain in good standing with our bank. To reach our goal of 3 months rent
in the bank, I believe we need to have at least $6000 in our account.

Thanks to all who've put cash and checks into our dropbox, and a huge
shoutout to sudomate and all our sudomate fiends, which has brought in $56
in the past week alone!!

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org