[sudo-discuss] problem/solution

Jonathan Levin jdlevin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 13:06:05 PDT 2013

2ยข:

The problem Rusty mentioned is something that I think several Sudoers
tried to solve at the beginning of August with the deep
clean/reorganization weekend that we had.

If the general consensus is that the
organization/crowding/cleanliness/etc. problem still exists, I think
that a good starting point of discussion would be to address the
successes and rooms-for-improvement of our recent attempt to solve it.

In my opinion we should just have big clean days more often

-Jonathan