[sudo-discuss] problem/solution

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 16:50:01 PDT 2013

Hey Eddie,

Thanks for the good feedback on cleaning, and I definitely think we should
consider those issues with regards of how we treat the materials we don't
use, and have a set of best-practices.

Right now, I think if we de-couple the issue of what happens to things when
were done, from what the space can be, then I think we can at least figure
out what we need in terms of space, and what stuff people actually want to
keep there, and then have a more realistic idea of what we can repurpose,
donate, recycle, and even sell.

Then, I'm sure we can have that discussion... Although, i don't think we
should take too much time in terms of these discussions.