[sudo-discuss] Project Meshnet

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 17:52:44 PDT 2013

Jenny, I meant to thank you for this clarification -- I didn't realize
there were competing mesh technologies. (Still, it seems worthwhile to have
a wiki built around one technology link to a local group using a different
one -- doesn't it? To at least make it possible for people to connect who
might be more interested in the general concept than their allegiance to
any one technology?)

I wanted to come to the meeting tonight, but it turns out I have a
conflict. Hopefully I can connect with you guys -- and maybe my neighbors
down the block -- around this soon!

Pete