[sudo-discuss] Project Meshnet

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 01:22:25 PDT 2013

Since it is a wiki, you are welcome to make a link! ;) Though you make a
good point - this is a task I'll add to our Community Outreach ToDos:
http://sudoroom.org/wiki/Mesh/ToDos

They're not necessarily competing - different projects are working on
different levels of interoperability, with shared overarching
mission/vision. It is good that we have a multiplicity of open source
frameworks and applications to work with as we develop mesh routing
protocols and firmware.

We had a pretty lowkey meeting tonight. Best way to plug in is via the mailing
list <http://lists.sudoroom.org/listinfo/mesh>and the IRC channel (#510pen
on Freenode). Looking forward to meeting ya!

Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org
http://thevirtualcampfire.org