[sudo-discuss] Open Source Desktop Biotech lab meeting tonight 6pm at Sudo room

Ryan Bethencourt ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 13:21:21 PST 2013

Hi All,

Just a quick reminder that we'll be having an informal meeting again
tonight at 6pm at Sudo room to discuss the Open Source Desktop biotech lab
and all are welcome. Tonight will be a short meeting as we'll primarily
just be discussing the parts list for the Open Source PCR (all thoughts
welcome, particularly if you can't attend).

Agenda:
- Intros
- Updates (both the first Incubator and Centrifuge prototypes have been
built and are at Sudo room, now we need to build the PCR and Gel box)
- PCR - parts list for cheapest/decent build
- Order - Ryan will order the parts for us to hopefully hack next week :)
TGIF!

Ryan Bethencourt

Tel: (415) 794 6463
ryan.bethencourt at gmail.com