[sudo-discuss] Oxy-acetylene Torch

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:35:49 PST 2013

Hi all!

We at the Open Mechanics Institute need a oxy-acetylene torch (including
gas etc.) to build our first project: the open source ecology CEB Press. (
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/CEB_Press )

Anyone has one we can borrow / buy? We can arrange pick up of course, and
might even be able to pay a buck or two for renting. We will of course
replenish gas etc.

On the note of our work, if anyone who is skilled in metalwork and
passionate about building and improving on the open source ecology suite,
join us - we meet every Friday at a metalshop close to the Emeryville
homedepot and build.

Make a great day,
The Open Mechanics Institute team :]