[sudo-discuss] Learn to Make Beer on Wendesday Feb 13th or Friday Feb. 15th?

Thomas Fitzpatrick fitzsnaggle at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 20:57:59 PST 2013

Anybody interested in  beer on making beer on Wednesday Feb 13th or
Friday 15th?
My dad is an experienced brewer and has offered to lead a session. All
experience levels welcome.

Malt extract or whole grains.

whole grain batch takes 6 to 7 hours and is cheaper.
extract takes about 4 hours is about ten dollars more, and is slightly
lower quality.

Porter or Pale Ale.

Your call depending on the interest level. Product can go to sudoroom
supply or however pays for ingredients. 25 - 35 dollars in ingredients
will make 5 gallons which is about 50 bottles. It comes out 50 to 55
cents a bottle for what is usually a 1.70 a bottle for high-quality
micro-beers. %30 to %40 of the cost.

We have all equipment here at our house and can do it here.

Thomas Fitzpatrick
510 207 4992