[sudo-discuss] Equipment

hol at gaskill.com hol at gaskill.com
Mon Feb 11 14:17:43 PST 2013

Hi Folks,

I am resurrecting this zombie google doc now that we appear to have a budget surplus and a number of the required machines already installed:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqBO4Q7UXSgXdDdIR1hUN3FhTGN3b0FEMGJvVU5yaFE#gid=0

Looks like there was alot of interest in a laser cutter - anybody have any leads on where to get a good deal on one?  Or any other equipment on here that there seems to be a lack of at sudo room?

Also,  we are 40+ now so anyone who hasn't had a chance to add to this spreadsheet is encouraged to do so!  It has been formatted to allow new equipment items to be added to the list.  I will try to distill this document into something more actionable in comeing weeks.

Cheers,
Hol