[sudo-discuss] Oakland Nights Live

Oakland Nights Live Jeremy at oaklandnightslive.com
Sat Feb 9 11:40:36 PST 2013

Hi Sudo,

I am Jeremy Dalmas. I host a monthly informational / performance talk show
called Oakland Nights...Live!, and we are working with the Bay Area Public
School to possibly have the show in the common space of 2141 Broadway on
the evening of March 16th. But since it is a shared space, we wanted to
check with you to see if that would interfere with anything you had
planned, or if you have any concerns or questions. We are still talking
with Public School to figure it out and to confirm if it will happen, but I
wanted to check in with you early on. We are really respectful, very good
at tidying up after a show, and are excited about working with everyone in
the space right now and whoever might occupy the rest of the space. We'd be
happy to stop by any meetings you might have and answer any questions. I've
included a brief summary of our show bellow as well as a link to our
facebook page.

*Oakland Nights…Live!* is a free monthly late-night variety show that is
half Fresh Air, half Pee-Wee’s Playhouse, half Johnny Carson and all
Oakland. On this show audience members & performers, planned acts &
spontaneous interaction, and being entertained & being informed are all
part of the same continuum. We’ve got a house band, poetry readings, live
RPG gaming, indie video game designers, monthly news trivia, town hall Q&A
with candidates for city council, full episode Star Trek re-enactments,
private investigators and astrophysicists phoning in from the south pole. We
do our best to meld them all together into a pleasant Saturday evening.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oakland-Nights-Live/162889770462069?ref=ts&fref=ts

Thanks!

-Jeremy Dalmas
Host