[sudo-discuss] Membership dues - payment options!

Tommy York tommy.york at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 06:31:47 PST 2013

Hey everyone,

Please pay membership dues when you get a chance. I updated the WePay
campaign page, so you can again donate money / pay membership dues (with a
new total in the percentage widget covering February actual and projected
March), and can collect checks whenever you see me. I live two blocks away,
so I'm more than happy to just run over if I'm not getting anything done.

At the moment, I'm trying to collect all the payment information, so I can
develop a member list for February. Paying in advance for March is always
nice too.

I think we'll be starting a sudo-fund - another, separate sub-listserv -
soon, which will discuss ideas for funding Sudoroom. Projects, processes,
the like.

Unrelated, a DJ'd set by one of the founders of Throbbing Gristle:
https://soundcloud.com/ninja-tune/solid-steel-radio-show-15-2

- Tommy