[sudo-discuss] Sudo Room Signage

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Thu Feb 28 08:13:03 PST 2013

We should put up signage for Sudo Room on the Broadway side of the building.

We've already asked George about whether it would be OK to put it on the arched awning above the 2141 Broadway door and have the go ahead.

Apparently, if we use the same white on blue format, there are no additional costs. Other colored designs would require Sudo room being registered with the city & have to take part in paying for insurance for the building (albeit proportional).

Does anyone have the tools necessary to make the stencil? Anyone up for painting over the stencil in the bear future? In fact, if it's trivial to do - might make sense to try and get it done by Art Murmur tomorrow night.

sent from eddan.com