[sudo-discuss] FUD around Lockpicking class

rusty lindgren rustylindgren at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:28:30 PST 2013

Actually, based on their argument it isn't logical at all, because they
don't promote gun education as a bad thing.  If they are going to promote
this as bad.  How many murders involved skilled gun use?

It's totally morally inconsistent, and also is something legal you can do
at a professional trade school.  Tool teaches a trade and by the logic of
threat, it's self-defense(i.e. lock-pick forensics, getting better locks,
knowing what to look for and all).

I honestly can't think of anything more fraudulent in terms of journalism
than this.

-Rusty

Cheers,

Rusty Lindgren