[sudo-discuss] It's Unconscionable

Eddan Katz eddan at clear.net
Thu Feb 28 17:52:17 PST 2013

J.D. - do you think there should be an additional statement from Sudo Room?

Before we proceed any further - does anyone have objections to writing such a letter or signing on to it? What the statement says is another matter for which Sudo member objections should also feel empowered to raise. Comments can be made anonymously on the etherpad or on IRC, if someone isn't comfortable doing it on the list.

sent from eddan.com