[sudo-discuss] It's Unconscionable

Michael Scroggins michaeljscroggins at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:43:11 PST 2013

I must have missed something in the email chain as I am unaware of the
Workshop Weekend letter. Of course, you are right that the two letters
should match, especially in front of the media. I can't help to think,
though, that this is an opportunity to drive home the broader point that
neither curiosity nor association is a crime.