[sudo-discuss] Hacker Transpo

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:35:54 PDT 2013

Hey all given an apparent discontinuation of BART service I thought it
might be useful to let people know I'll be driving thru Oakland and SF the
next couple of days, in particular between sudo room and noisebridge.

I'll be heading down to sudo room for a brief stop at some point in the
next couple of hours and then over to sf, I have room for a few if anyone
needs a lift into the city later this afternoon.

Also this seems like an epic opportunity for someone to throw together a
Fuck BART carpool web app, or connect BART to the Internet of Things so
that we can control it remotely.

--
ThanX,
;+)