[sudo-discuss] Hacker Transpo

Pete Forsyth peteforsyth at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 13:39:35 PDT 2013

I can offer a couple people rides from West Oakland to downtown SF or Hayes
Valley late this afternoon, if anybody needs. Can't go too far to pick you
up though, my timing will be a little tight. I'm on Adeline St. near 34th.
503-383-9454 (text or call) if anybody needs. (Possible return later
tonight, but tough to predict my timing on that.)

Pete