[sudo-discuss] Hacker Transpo

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Mon Jul 1 14:00:57 PDT 2013

i for one welcome our new robot train overlords

Hey all given an apparent discontinuation of BART service I thought it might be useful to let people know I'll be driving thru Oakland and SF the next couple of days, in particular between sudo room and noisebridge.

--

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Fort