[sudo-discuss] Coordinating Common Space!

Jenny Ryan tunabananas at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 17:23:05 PDT 2013

Sudoers,

The awesome Micaela from The Public School has launched a much-needed
system for coordinating the common space at 2141 Broadway, and I've been
adding content to it this afternoon:

http://2141broadway.wordpress.com

The calendar has been updated with the regular meetups and events that tend
to use the common space throughout the week. If I've missed something,
please drop me a line.

The site also contains guidelines on having events & meetups in the common
space, a form for proposing events, info on access and directions, some
notes on safety, and soon, a safer space policy! If you're interested in
working on a Safe Space policy, contact me off-list and we can coordinate a
brainstorm session in tandem with The Public School.

Yours,
Jenny
http://jennyryan.net
http://thepyre.org