[sudo-discuss] This Saturday TIL: July 6: GIT Version Control for Non Coders (Writers, Lawyers, everyone!)

Anthony Di Franco di.franco at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 22:37:23 PDT 2013

Another interesting a propos thing, I've just learned of the recent
publication (under a creative commons license) of *Homotopy Type Theory,* an
apparently seminal book that was developed collaboratively on github,
builds up the foundations of mathematics using the stuff in the title, and
uses a lot of terms that remind me of my favorite parts of theoretical
computer science.

http://homotopytypetheory.org/book/
https://github.com/HoTT/book

>From the first page, this link is claimed to let you learn git in 15
minutes, much better than the 4 hours we spent to almost learn the basics
if true:
http://try.github.io/levels/1/challenges/1