[sudo-discuss] lockers

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 18:35:28 PDT 2013

Lockers are acquired! There are 5 units with 2 lockers each. Each of
these 10 lockers has a small square shelf and a tall L-shaped shelf.
It turns out these don't need built-in locks, they just have loops to
put a padlock through. So folks should probably acquire their own
padlocks.

How much should we charge for them? I was thinking we could charge a
flat rate per locker, and we can share them for discount rates. Who'd
like to share with me? :)

The ad asked for $50 but the guy dropped it to 40 when he learned what
they are for. Instead of reimbursing me, I'll just let it go towards
my locker tab.

Although membership is of course sliding scale, we should make it
clear that locker dues aren't meant to be a substitute for member dues
or a new form of special membership. It's just another fundraiser.

So everybody pay up, help us cut down on clutter, and enjoy your new lockers!