[sudo-discuss] lockers

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:41:08 PDT 2013

hey all,

i hate to do this, but it seems like we might need 2 days to make it work
(day 1 to take everything out/take inventory and day 2 for rearranging &
putting things back in). what are people's availabilities on july 20-21?
please also take a look at the following weekend of july 27-28.

sending doodle poll in 1 sec.

- marina