[sudo-discuss] Microcontroller Hack Night - This Tuesday!

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Sun Jul 14 23:39:44 PDT 2013

Hi Folks,

It's that time again!  I'll be firing up (after a bit of plumbing rework) the beer machine V2.0, doing some RGB LED control using accelerometers, and maybe a few other tidbits here and there.  All level users welcome - I can't find the programmer I use for the scratch-build boards so won't be providing any components for those.  If you're just starting out and need something to tinker with, there will probably be an extra controller or two on hand you can borrow, or if you want one to take home you can pick one up at radio shack by OG plaza last minute.

FB event if you want to add yourself to a headcount:
https://www.facebook.com/events/413697925410278
And feel free to invite people using this tool - I'm a bit sleepy at the moment so I only invited a few.

Important: Several other events have subsequently been scheduled for this night.  Please be conscientious when setting up and help keep the place clean over the course of the event.

Hope to see y'all there,
Hol