[sudo-discuss] sudo room access update

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 10:33:06 PDT 2013

hi everyone,

the elevator was emergency locked again this morning. it is definitely a
problem to have this continue to be an issue, but we are actively working
on a solution (ie, coordinating with laurie and george to ensure that we're
on the same page regarding the elevator access control system that we
installed last week & the subsequent lack of a need to manually lock the
elevator).

thank you to everyone for their patience as we resolve these issues and
thanks to everyone who's a part of the ad hoc phone tree that's been
resolving the immediate access problem whenever it arises :) you guys are
awesome!

- marina