[sudo-discuss] sudo room access update

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 16:27:38 PDT 2013

hi everyone,

we talked a bit with george this afternoon and we should (fingers
crossed...hopefully please please please) have the emergency lock issue
resolved. i will drop by tomorrow morning to double check and send an
update then.

very unfortunately, it appears that every single one of our access systems
are down right now. we have a few folks here working on it, but if anyone
else is available, please drop by as this is an urgent problem.

yay!
- marina