[sudo-discuss] Fwd: [P2P-F] Fwd:Invitation to sign up for a course on collaborative workshops

Marina Kukso marina.kukso at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 17:40:25 PDT 2013

hey sudoers,

if you have done a TIL, workshop, or had any other colearning experiences
(if you've learned something from someone at sudo room, grats! you have had
a colearning experience) and are interested in learning about how other
people approach workshops in order to improve your experience, i am
considering signing up for the below. anyone else interested?

- marina