[sudo-discuss] New Economy Huddle with Potluck this Friday during Happy Hour. Subiir and Sudomate?

Patrick Schmidt patrick at openclay.org
Tue Jul 30 01:28:00 PDT 2013

Hi fellow Sudoers,
Art  Murmur is coming up next Friday.
With the BACE Timebank and EBBX (East bay Barter Exchange) we are planning
community potluck and a brainstorming and cross pollination event about the
new economy
in the common room. Is there still some of the super tasty Sudo-mate left?
:) What about Subiir?
Looking forward to see many creative people Friday at Sudoroom and hope
many of you join for the event,
best case we get a lot of folks motivated from all the awesome groups that
share the common space...

https://sudoroom.org/ai1ec_event/the-new-economy-huddle/

About to send it over the public school list.

Who knows how to best reach the Community Democracy Project, Oakland Wiki,
Mesh Network? Matt, Vicky, Jenny?
Any groups I forgot?
How can we get it on the new shared calendar with the Public School?
Thanks a lot,
Patrick
415 425 3240