[sudo-discuss] [Controllers] Inner door lock not working. Let's fix it!

Morten H. D. Fuglsang vallebo at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 10:19:12 PDT 2013

I'll be coming to MCH tonight as well; Ian and I have been slowly
transplanting the inner door access and the grounds are now fertile to
completely remove the TI board and run it over the Py instead.

I won't arrive until around maybe 7 or 8pm. Give a call if details are
needed.

Make a great day,
Morten H. D. Fuglsang
US: +1 415 799 6931 // skype: FlyvendeHest