[sudo-discuss] this weekend (aug 3-4): sudo room total reorganization!

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:18:14 PDT 2013

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Marina Kukso <marina.kukso at gmail.com> wrote:
> we will be:
>
> - taking every thing out of sudo room
> - determining what should go and what should stay
> - putting everything back in to sudo room in an arranged way

May I humbly propose a more targeted and limited agenda?

   1) Without moving EVERYTHING, identify things that sudoroom does
not need and can get rid of. Carry those out to a go-away pile.
   2) Identify areas of Sudoroom that can be upgraded to more
efficient use of vertical space - this means shelving. In particular,
I have in mind those shelving units for the walk-in closet and Hol's
idea for building shelves up in the telecloset.
   3) Plan, measure, collect or buy materials
   4) Move whatever's in the way of those new shelves
   5) Build those shelves

I believe this simple schedule can make better use of everybody's
awesome energy when the time comes. 1-2-3 can be on Saturday and 4-5
on Sunday. Populating the shelves can happen naturally and
do-ocratically after the event.