[sudo-discuss] this weekend (aug 3-4): sudo room total reorganization!

Yardena Cohen yardenack at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:42:15 PDT 2013

Some of MY specific goals for Saturday will be:

   * A car-full of e-waste
   * Sudoroom's bookshelves cleared of everything but books
   * Better use of storage above the radio room
   * Better sleeping arrangements for McHawking
   * Somehow address that giant wooden arcade enclosure

Some specific infrastructure I'd like to see:

   * overhead bike racks in our space behind the elevator
   * new shelving units in the walk-in closet
   * shelves installed in the telecloset

Some things we've already agreed to build but haven't yet:

   * shelf for the door equipment downstairs