[sudo-discuss] this weekend (aug 3-4): sudo room total reorganization!

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:42:44 PDT 2013

Hey all,

I donated a folding plastic table to sudo. A friend later came by to borrow
it and instead accidentally borrowed a different folding plastic table. I
have come by the space since to look for the first one, to swap them, and
the door wasn't working. I will try to come by during the remainder of this
week, or the weekend, to look for the table and do a swapperoo, but fyi
reorganizers those are my table concerns!

R.