[sudo-discuss] Meeting Tomorrow: Please add to the agenda and pay dues!

William Budington bill at inputoutput.io
Tue Jun 25 22:25:27 PDT 2013

I emailed Danny O'Brien (the Noisebridge finances officer) last week
about this.  He mentioned meeting up with the Noisebridge accountant to
figure out how this might be done.  Last week when Rock Paper Scissors
collective attended the meeting, they mentioned that they have been a
fiscal sponsor of other organizations, and that it is reasonable for the
sponsored organization to pay a certain amount to cover the extra work
for the accountant to cover the sponsored organization finances as well.
 I'm awaiting Danny's reply and will post as soon as more information is
available.

Bill