[sudo-discuss] was there a post a long time ago about 'hack your period'?

Sonja Trauss sonja.trauss at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 12:00:55 PDT 2013

I just found out that avoiding pregnancy via rhythm method is pretty
reliable and not even hard to do considering there are 250 apps to
help you do it.

HOWEVER, this app is asking me questions I don't know the answers to -
how do you tell where your cervix is? is cervical fluid different than
the regular goo that comes out of my vagina? how do I tell my
temperature?

Did the non- annoying period app ever get made? now that I understand
what it's for, I am interested in helping on this project. I'm using
ovuline mostly. I like the interface, although I am annoyed that ALL
PERIOD APPS (except two) assume (1) I am a woman, (2) I am trying to
GET pregnant instead of trying to AVOID getting pregnant.

Check out "MyGirls," it is a very amazing cultural artifact made by
two Russian physics graduate students in washington state. It assumes
users are men.