[sudo-discuss] 2141 Broadway Co-Op?

rhodey rhodey at anhonesteffort.org
Tue Oct 1 16:34:43 PDT 2013

Thank you for the archive link. I'd like to sincerely apologize to Eddan
for tone in my previous message. My email provider has recently began to
deliver mail from others to I and from I to others late, the worst so
far being an 8 day delay. I almost missed out on a trip to DC because of
this and now it is apparent that the problem has not been resolved.

Eddan I am sorry, thank you for your cotinued support.

-- rhodey