[sudo-discuss] [HELP] Oak Tech teacher requests space 6hrs/1x/month **starting Sunday**

Hol Gaskill hol at gaskill.com
Fri Oct 11 09:07:28 PDT 2013

i tried twice getting microcontroller nights added to the '2141' calendar a few months ago, never got a response from whoever is the admin.  i wouldn't worry too much about it if it's not properly maintained.

Oct 10, 2013 04:14:14 PM, vknoxsironi at gmail.com wrote:
Sunday looks free. I wonder if the school's insurance for field trips would apply? Let me ask her. Regardless, what do people think?

>PS: We should sync this calendar with the one on sudoroom.org/calendar. Does someone know how to do this who could teach me how?

hey vicky,