[sudo-discuss] [HELP] Oak Tech teacher requests space 6hrs/1x/month **starting Sunday**

Marc Juul juul at labitat.dk
Sun Oct 13 19:31:34 PDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Vicky Knox <vknoxsironi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you all have any recommendations on how to expedite this? What is the
> current status of the large room and using it for  events?
>
> For background, this teacher origianally contacted info at sudoroom but
> never got a response, and called the SR number today, slightly frantic. I
> think it would be really awesome if we were able to help her out. This
> event seems quite an incredible opportunity for young people.

What? What have you been smoking?

The Air Force Association's CyberPatriot? Sponsored by Northrop
Grumman?!Why are people assuming that this is something sudo room
wants to support
or in any way encourage?

This sounds terrible. I am going to take this up at this Wednesdays sudo
room meeting. I am completely against anything like this happening in or
near sudo room in any way shape or form. I do not believe I am alone in
feeling like this. I am both surprised and very disappointed that a
critical and sceptical approach was not taken in dealing with something
like this on behalf of sudo room.

--
Marc