[sudo-discuss] [HELP] Oak Tech teacher requests space 6hrs/1x/month **starting Sunday**

William Budington bill at inputoutput.io
Sun Oct 13 22:16:26 PDT 2013

I have to agree with Marc here.  I think initially this probably comes
off as a "good way to help techie kids with a competition" but actually
is targeted at kids to basically be a forum for promotion of the
technological ventures of the military industrial complex. The name
CyberPatriot should be a dead give-away that this is not something we
want to be promoting anything like this or have it in our space.  Even
if it wasn't an outright Air-Force recruitment front, this kind of
jingoistic marketing (in the name itself) should be dealt with a heavy
dose of scepticism.

Bill